Translate

About the blog

This rambling blog is about building a couple of simple layouts in HO, the available space is rather small but the prototype was not built on the grand scale, most rural stations were merely a curved loop and a siding, which is easy to replicate.

Saturday, 13 September 2014

Shaping blue foam

It is not often that I encounter a game changing blog but this is the exception to the rule. I found David's blog when searching for information on shaping blue foam, his tutorial is truly excellent and has enabled me to use blue foam properly.

Here is the URL:- David Neat

 May I just share his excellent work with you


A blow-by-blow instruction of how David created this can be found here

Please note that I have no connection with David except as an admirer of his work.


1 comment:

  1. I, too, have learnt so much from that guy...Lee Robinson introduced me to his work. Just the little things are priceless, like putting masking tape behind a steel rule to stop it slipping...and his foamex tutorials are great.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but try not to be anonymous.